Saturday, October 1, 2016

Previous Work

Before I move along with this build-blog, I want to share with you my current almost complete project. This house is called Windsor Place (Named after a street here in Los Angeles in the 1920s neighborhood of Handcock Park), and is a 1920s era Tudor House.

Windsor Place was built using a Glencroft Kit by Greenleaf for the bare bones, but was completely redone with custom detailing including resizing of all windows and doors, addition of a front porch, addition of a new Kitchen wing, and a custom stone exterior.



DOWNSTAIRS: LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM
(click images to enlarge)










UPSTAIRS: BEDROOM
(click images to enlarge)











UPSTAIRS: BATHROOM
(click images to enlarge)









Thanks so much for checking out my work!

xx
Chris


6 comments:

  1. Hello Chris,
    I am in awe of your work! The rooms are incredible and the quality of your finishes is amazing. The paneling is stunning and the bathroom is gorgeous. I look forward to following your journey.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Giac! Im absolutely honored! Your work is absolute perfection! Congrats again on all the beautiful things happening for you!!

      Chris

      Delete
  2. Chris,
    This is an absolutely stunning work. Every detail superbly crafted.
    Well done........
    Ray W-B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ray! Thank you for the follow....Your work is incredible!

      Chris

      Delete
  3. Hi Chris! I am about to embark on a project with the Glencroft myself. Do you have any photos of 1) the whole back of it so I can see how you may have moved walls, etc., and 2) of the modified exterior? What you mentioned about the exterior sounds fantastic and I'd love to see how you used the existing Glencroft base.

    ReplyDelete